KnightsOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum For KnightsOfRohan Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

goodbye for now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magilock
Admin
magilock

goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: goodbye for now   goodbye for now Icon_minitime28/06/08, 07:09 am

as you all know i have quit the knights of rohan guild. i don't know if i am coming back because i honestly don't know if i want to. All the fighting and bickering and drama in the guild was bugging me and so i need time to be alone for awhile away from it all i have deleted everyone off my friends list so you don't know where i am at so you cannot track me if i do see u do not talk to me because i will port away.

goodbye for now,

ex-commander magilock
Back to top Go down
KoChamp

goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye for now   goodbye for now Icon_minitime28/06/08, 06:13 pm

I dont know aboutt he bickering and fighting in guild. Maybe that happens at times I dont play cuz I dont see it.

Anyway later magi
Back to top Go down
Baalmung

goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye for now   goodbye for now Icon_minitime29/06/08, 04:49 am

Btw.... leaving the guild is all fine and dandy but the fact you deleted everyone from your friend list and saying do not talk to you is just ignorant. That or you don't consider any of the guild members your friends. Whether or not you are in the guild shouldnt prevent them from being on your friend list or talk to you. Maybe you should have taken consideration of how others might have reacted before you did and said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye for now   goodbye for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodbye for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightsOfRohan :: KnightsOfRohan :: General-
Jump to: