KnightsOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum For KnightsOfRohan Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celes' here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celestea

celestea

Celes' here Empty
PostSubject: Celes' here   Celes' here Icon_minitime17/07/08, 03:57 pm

hey guys...i guess its my 1st n last post here^^ ok,to the point...since im joined for 2 weeks or more i felt this is was my one n only GUILD(u can believe it or not)n i know theres lot roster changing here like our commander quit(but im gladly hes back >.<)so..wherever im here not it might not deal much =.="

say..let me give u all my opinion here since i joined...Mone-kun,ure cruel boss who atk 1st n heal 2nd -.-a' .Champ,ure a good leader as well keep be like that. Ball,dont go in-out often^^ .Mbee,palin,its nice to have friends like urs >.< .Duren,next time we meet try sell good stuff n cheap for me will ya o.o" .Gado,ure NEEDed here so dont go anywhere .Chup, i can't say anything..ure flawless to me..keep be nice to all ppl^^ .n for every1 who i dont mentioned... nice to meet u,keep HuNtIng n LvUp n say nO to BoTting....

thats all...Keep the spirit!!!we are the 1st guild oldest now..dont disband it o.0"!!!

ps:until we meet again my friends...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gohikki86@yahoo.com
Baalmung

Celes' here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celes' here   Celes' here Icon_minitime18/07/08, 11:08 pm

Bye Cel Sad was nice having you and hope to run into you again!
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Celes' here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celes' here   Celes' here Icon_minitime19/07/08, 03:26 am

youre welcome when you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celes' here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celes' here   Celes' here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celes' here