KnightsOfRohan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum For KnightsOfRohan Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to increase our Guild rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonul

Dragonul

How to increase our Guild rank Empty
PostSubject: How to increase our Guild rank   How to increase our Guild rank Icon_minitime10/06/08, 07:01 am

Hi my Question is how can i get my rank Higher .

In this moment my rank is lvl 1 and i like the rank of Veteran for lots reasons .

I know if im Veteran rank i can invite others players in guild to join to make it more powerful with active players ,friends

I`m a helpful player ,so i can answer and teach other players basic things of Rohan and advanced everytime when im in game.

I know the rules are to invite players with level 30+ and good spoken English ,so don`t worry i won`t invite players who doesn`t meet this basic requirements.
Back to top Go down
chupacabra

PostSubject: Re: How to increase our Guild rank   How to increase our Guild rank Icon_minitime10/06/08, 12:22 pm

How to increase your rank... you should party with the leaders to get to know us Very Happy but dont ask about your rank just be patient. It will be like a job interview... kindof Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonul

Dragonul

PostSubject: Re: How to increase our Guild rank   How to increase our Guild rank Icon_minitime10/06/08, 12:42 pm

chupacabra wrote:
How to increase your rank... you should party with the leaders to get to know us Very Happy but dont ask about your rank just be patient. It will be like a job interview... kindof Very Happy

albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to increase our Guild rank   How to increase our Guild rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to increase our Guild rank
Page 1 of 1